Pack your overnight bag and head on down to Heartland this December for a truly memorable and ultimately relaxing stay amongst friends! The hotel is open for a variety of festive party celebrations over the Christmas and New Year period. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
EVENT DATE: Friday December 16th – Sunday December 18th Winter Wonderland Celebrations:
Come and celebrate Christmas early with our two night festive party celebration. Price includes lunch and evening meal on the Friday, full English breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday and a festive dinner and disco with brass band on the Saturday evening. Mulled wine and festive hats obligatory!
Price per person: £245
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF 15% APPLIES IF BOOKED BEFORE 1st OCTOBER 2016
EVENT DATE: A Heartland Christmas – Christmas Eve to Boxing Day
Why stress over a burnt Christmas turkey and shriveled roast spuds? Let someone else do all the hard work instead. The itineary is as follows:
Christmas Eve Get Together – Enjoy a relaxed and informal hog roast with friends, whilst we toast the festive season with a glass of champers.
Christmas Day Lunch – Roast Turkey or Salmon with all the trimmings. Choice of desserts to include Christmas Pudding, Chocolate Profiteroles and Festive Yule Log.
Boxing Day Brunch – Have a lie in, a dip in our heated pool and jacuzzi and then join us for a leisurely post Christmas Day brunch. Expect hot toasted bacon and sausage barms, warm chocolate croissants and steaming mugs of latte by the bucketload.
Price per person: For our two night stay is £390
Never know what to do with yourself at New Year? Are you always at a loose end hoping for that last minute invite to a party that once received fails to deliver? Get rid of the uncertainty once and for all. Book a two night New Year stay at Heartland and be guaranteed a cracking time.
Checking in on the 30th December, why not book one of our several beauty treatments to prepare for the big night itself? Enquire with Reception for further details.
EVENT: New Year’s Eve Party Celebrations
30th December – Check in at your leisure, settle into your room and perhaps go for a walk round the hotel grounds before joining us for festive drinks and a Christmas Quiz in the hotel lobby at 7pm.
New Year’s Eve – Meet your fellow guests and start the party with pre-dinner drinks in our hotel lobby and bar. Afterwards, enjoy a mouth-watering hot buffet whilst enjoying the entertainment provided by our live band and resident DJ. The New Year will be seen in with a wonderful organized fireworks display overlooking the hotel lake and pavilion. Then party into the small hours with your friends and family; retiring to your hotel room when tired feet can take the dancing no more!
New Year’s Day – Soak up the alcohol from the night before with a hearty English breakfast, served from 8:30 to 11:00 am in our Oaktree Restaurant. Treat yourself to an hour or so in our relaxing hotel spa, then blow away the cobwebs with either a leisurly walk around our beautiful lake and hotel grounds or venture further afield into the heart of the New Forest itself; get up close and personal with our native ponies, flora and fauna. The New Year’s Day meal will be a delicious Roast Beef Dinner with Yorkshire Puds and all the trimmings. Please ask Reception for the Vegeterian/Vegan options available.
2nd January – Check out time will be 12 pm. Just enough time to grab yourself a bite to eat in our hotel restaurant and have one last dip in our hotel pool and sauna. Just the ticket to relax and unwind before you head off for home and every day life once again.
Price per person: for our three night New Year’s stay are £385
*Prices are per person based on 2 persons sharing a standard double room for the three night duration. Full English Breakfast, Hot Buffet and Evening Dinner is included for your stay.
Want to find out more? Make an enquiry via our Contact Us page
And why just should you choose to stay at Heartland Foxglacier this coming Christmas? Just check out our seven all important reasons below that’s why!
Seven Simply Fabulous Reasons why you should celebrate your festivities with Heartland Foxglacier:
1. Get away from it all and escape the madness of Christmas with our deluxe two or three night festive stop over. Escape the madness and unwind in our home from home. While away the hours in our luxurious surroundings. Read a book or two, have a night cap or a glass of the bubbly stuff by our open log fires or soak your troubles away in our relaxing spa experience.
2. Pamper Yourself –book one of our superior rooms and treat yourself to a luxurious break away from all the stresses of everyday life. With four poster bed, jacuzzi bath and spacious lounge area as standard, you will feel invigorated and refreshed for the New Year to come.
3. Award Winning Chefs– with nationally recognised award winning chefs, our festive party menu is simply mouthwatering and sure to delight even the most discerning of palettes.
4.Explore the great outdoors. With the beautiful and rugged New Forest on your doorstep, don your walking boots, pack a picnic and discover your adventurous side. With a plethora of walking routes available, from easy to the more experience – and many to download, the choice really is yours for the taking.
5. Don your sea legs and breathe in that fresh, seaside air with a walk along one of the many stunning seaside locations on our doorstep.
6. Plan a family gathering – with group bookings available to book in advance, what better way is there to celebrate the New Year than a family get together with loved ones from far and wide?
7. Party in Style! Book one of our Festive Party Packages for you and your loved ones this Christmas or New Year and let us do all the hard work, while you enjoy the festivities. With luxurious lounge areas and mini bar facilities in several of our deluxe apartments you can enjoy a few pre-dinner tipples too. Book early to avoid disappointment.